About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another step in this LONG Journey!

Well here I am in Colorado for the next 5 weeks. I am here for training. Multi cultural training and language acquisition training. Highly exciting... I know! But so far it looks like it will be a great time!
I arrived today at noon, and we start tomorrow with the training. I will let you know more as it occurs.
Personally I am struggling right now. Just with being here when I feel I should be there!!! I am in my Jesus’ arms, this I know. But I am feeling anxious. Please pray for my focus to be where I am instead of where I “feel” I should be! Thank you my family! I will update you when I can!

No comments: