About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Break between camps

Spent the weekend relaxin’ chillin’ and paintballin’!!!! yeah buddy!!!


Now ready for another week of camp!
We leave tomorrow morning bright and early! The Church team from Texas is here and we are set to start the English camp for Vilandes Church!!! They look like a great team and I am soo excited to work with them. It should be a great time!
Please pray for us and for unity within all the teams coming together to do this camp. and for the campers that will be there. May they see Jesus in human form through all of us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Jaycee, have fun at the upcoming camps!!!!!!! will be praying for you,
Ieva Sandidge