About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Easter Fun!

This is just a fun Video that will not stop making me laugh at my girls and their silly ways. This was just a bored moment at our place when I had 5 of the orphanage girls together at my apartment for the Easter Holiday! This is Endija on the left and Sinitja on the right.
Have fun watching.. they are very creative! I was actually cooking dinner when i heard them playing this song and they made up this dace in less than 30 min! amazing talent, and goofballish to say the least ;) enjoy!

I LOVE THESE GIRLS!


2 comments:

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Loved watching that!! So much fun- clear the dance floor I am coming to Latvia!

Anonymous said...

this is so funny! Makes me miss you even more!