About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

sorry!

Hey all! sorry I have not written any updates on the trip or Language or anything. I am doing a terrible job of keeping you up to date...
I will try to at least catch you up in the next few days... until then here is a slide show of the Road trip to go get the car that was donated to me by a dear friend in Germany...

Enjoy... I am off to Language training for the next 4 days... will update soon!


2 comments:

Krista said...

i love your pictures!!

what a pink car!! did i tell you i once had a metalic raspberry (aka. pink) sunfire??!?!

you gotta come visit me sometime!

Anonymous said...

hey friend.