About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A quicky....

I am in Sweden.... will be here until October 30th...

then go to Tilza... there till November 2nd...

then go to Bauska... there till November 4th... then home!!! I hope!!!

Sweden....
Here for sharing about Latvia and missions and just a time to visit dear friends for a little while! It has been amazing so far!

Tilza...
will be the 4th week of class and i can say it is amazing and i feel like i am learning much!!! A huge blessing!

Bauska.....
first School of leaders starts this coming weekend!!! cant wait to see the young people God will bring to us this year!!


Thank you for checking in. I will Post more pictures as soon as I get better Internet access...

I will not have my computer for most of the days to come until the 4th.... so i hope to find a way to relpy to e-mail and such... so just so you know where and what i am doing!!!

love you... I hope you know that!

6 comments:

Artem Pereverzev said...

Great to know what's going on with you. Where in Sweden are you? Holsby? God bless you! Art.

Anonymous said...

i was kinda starting to think you were dead or something so i'm glad to hear you're stilllllllll alive and kicking! ja, and i want to see lots of pictures of sweden! oh man, I am jealous :)

christinastanton said...

I heard you met some of my friends! Jesse and Krista!! Will you be coming to JV Thanksgiving Conference?

Anonymous said...

labs panks!

Amber said...

Hey girl! its amber (crum) How are you? Looks like you are having a blast in Latvia

Anonymous said...

i think your blog died or something..