About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Monday, December 10, 2007

This past week


This past week was crazy busy, yet really good and full of blessings! I was out in Tilza for my second to last week of language school. It was hard and I am finding myself hitting major walls. Mostly just a lack of desire to put in the effort to learn more…. Which does not seem normal or me as I have been dying to learn the language! But it is not that I don’t want to learn, just having a lack of excitement in it all. I do know I want to speak, and that will never change so I will press on and keep moving forward no matter how hard or boring it may get! Please pray that I will not loose the vision and commitment of learning this language.

After Language in Tilza I drove almost 6 hours to a location where we had our second weekend of “Intro to Youth Ministry” (formerly known as “School of Leaders”). This weekend was sooo goood! We have 12 young leaders in training this year and they are full of passion and desire to serve the Lord!
Another blessing was having the whole team there! For the first time Kelly, Donna, Joe and Nick were there with us! It was great to share that time all together also.

Here are some pictures of our time together at Intro to Youth Ministry:

2 comments:

Joe Brooks said...

hahah youre gonna die clown.

Anonymous said...

it's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!