About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lovin' It!

July 15, 2006 at 12:15 pm….

I have enjoyed two full days of hugs and reuniting with all the amazing people I have come to know over the past 8 years! Every time I come back here I feel like there is a huge piece of me that is pt back in place. I am so blessed!

So, we have been just training and preparing for the camp and enjoying the cultural differences of Riga (he capitol of Latvia). The students have enjoyed many different Latvian foods, sights, sounds and much more! They seem to be willing and ready to serve! I am so excited to begin the camp starting on Monday.

Tomorrow we will go to two different church services to give the student an idea of what “church” is like here in Latvia, then we will finish up getting the final stuff done for the camp. And then early Monday morning we will board a bus with all the campers and head out to the campsite and start this crazy 5-day English camp!!!

Please pray for the hearts of the students to be willing to lean fully on Christ, and that the hearts of the campers would be soft and ready to hear the gospel.

Thank you for all your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»