About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I am off again!!!

Ok just a quick update….
I am on my way to Latvia for two weeks with the high school youth group to do an English camp. I am so excited to take such a great group of students to where my heart is! I am so blessed! So we leave in the early morning tomorrow and will arrive in Latvia on the 13th at 5:30pm.
I will try my best to keep this blog going while I am there…but Internet is sparse… I promise I will try so keep checking in!!!
You can also go to our web site for the high school group and we will be trying to keep a three-day blog there too.
Hmmm… I will have to give you the link next time, I cant remember it!!!
Sorry!
Please pray for us when you think about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»