About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Travelin'

I am off to Czech republic and Poland for a week. I know it has been a while since I write last.
Things have been going really well, and actually I have had a little “break” kind of the “calm before the storm”. It has been great to just spend time at the new apartment getting it organized and furnished. So not much ministry going on, other than the usual everyday stuff. But even that has slowed down a bit in the past weeks. I am not complaining though!!

As I said I am heading to Czech for our annual Spring Conference at the main head quarters in Czech. This is a conference where all of the missionaries from around Eastern Europe come together with their families and have a week of renewal and refreshing, fellowship and time with our Jesus. It will be good, this I know! Please pray that I will have an open heart to what the Lord has planned to speak to me heart.

A few days after I return home from that the summer begins!!! In full force!! Major planning and organization will be underway and I don’t think I will be coming up for a breath until the end of august! Which I am totally stoked about! I love summer ministry and just being with youth, so this will be a great time for me!

One of my best friends, Susan Paterson comes to Latvia on May 9th to come along side me and help me with the whole summer ministry, which is more than a blessing because she is a dear friend, and she is blessed with the spiritual gift of administration!!!! Just the spiritual gift I could never imagine in a hundred years having (or wanting!).

We also have a small but amazing team of interns coming and I am sooo stoked to be able to lead them into this summer of unknowns, relying on Christ himself to meet us!

Oh there is sooo much to say about the summer, but I will wait for the next entry.

In 6 hours I will get in a van with Scott, Lisa, Paul, and the four Runzo kids and set out for a 16-hour journey through Eastern Europe on our way to Czech! Pray for me! Pray for us!

...It will be….

…You finish it! ;)

No comments: