About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Friday, June 30, 2006

DONE!...what now?

I am done! It is over! And I am having mixed feelings. I am happy to be done and ready to head off to start the rest of this journey, yet being at a place like this for 5 weeks has really impacted my life! Having missionaries from all over the States and Canada, going to places all over the world, gave me for the first time, a sense of belonging! Weird, I know, but these people became family. It was so nice to have this community and hear all of the amazing passions that God has given these people! I am just in Awe of Gods heart for the world! Neat Stuff!

So that’s it…done with training!

Today I will be going back to the Kolb’s to spend the holiday weekend with them and my whole family!!!! (They don’t know I am coming, so it will be a fun surprise… not only that this will be the last time I will see my Sisters kids, my two little joys, for a very long time) I will be staying there until July 5th then I head back to Arizona for a week then head to Latvia with the high school youth group for a short-term trip to Latvia for two weeks. Then it is home for the rest of support raising!!!

So Thanks for checking in and I pray that all of you will have a great 4th Of July!!!


Lots of love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»