About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We have finished our last camp!!!

This was the fourth and last camp of the summer. This camp was the biggest in number of campers, which is quite exciting seeing that this was the first ever camp for the Baptist Church in Jelgava!!!

All in all we had about 70 people at this last camp. It made for a great last camp. Red Mountain Community Church, from Mesa Arizona was there to connect and help with this camp, and that they did.

Many Kids made decisions to follow Christ for the first time and several have made commitments to follow him in deeper ways. It was an amazing, to say the least!

PICTURES!!!!



I was really excited about this camp from the beginning because Red Mountain is my home church and I knew many of the students coming over so it was like a double blessing being with all the campers and then some of my old youth that I love so dearly from Arizona!
RMCC YOUTH ROCKED KAZDANGAAAA!!!!
Thank you for EVERYTHING you guys did and all you are!!! You poured your GUTS into this and I love you for it!!!
I truly miss each of you!

Here is a link to the RMCC youth group blog of their trip.. it has tons of stories and video of there time in Latvia!! Check it out.. you wont regret it!

1 comment:

Bling for the King said...

Thanks Jaycee for all you did! I know Cassidy was so excited to spend time with you again!! I am grateful for all your labor in the Lord!!