About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What is to come???

In the next few weeks to come I will be organizing all the camp stuff, reviewing the good, bad, and ugly of the summer so we can move forward into the next year in a progressive way. Spend a little time just resting, having a staff meeting to see what things are going to start looking like in the future with new leadership and a smaller team, and hopefully spending some quality time with my girls when they all get home from summer trips.

My schedule is quite full in the coming days, weeks and months!!!

August:

10th – the Interns leave for the States
11- 13th Team “combobulating” retreat!
20 – 26th – Coral , a dear friend from Sweden to visit
all other time – follow up, and small group training, with all the local church that were involved in summer camps.

September:

12th – 20th Family vacation
22nd – 27th JV Fall conference in Czech

October:

21st - BACK TO AZ for a few months!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaycee I am so proud of you. Seriously i think back to when i met you and how Latvia was your dream and now youre there!! You're living God's plan and its so awesome to read about it. I miss you like crazy. I do have to say that when you get back to AZ i call a lunch date. or something. I totally wanna hear about everything and i have so much to tell you. Miss you tons, and your always in my prayers!

Melissa Stephenson said...

Jaycee - praying for you as I read your posts and the emotions you felt in having Red Mtn. there and Runzos leaving. We are praying for you and look forward to seeing you this fall!

Anonymous said...

Hi~im very glad to read your post,becaues im very interested in the country Latvia.i just feel admiration for you and your journey.Good luck~

Liu
Beijing,China