About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A much-anticipated visit

So tomorrow I will be traveling to Saldus to go visit the orphanage. There are many kids there that I have come to know and love and have yet to see and spend time with. This trip will give me that very chance I have been waiting for.
There are a lot of details that I am not too sure how they will work out, such as where I will be staying!!! Ha-ha, I know, I am crazy… oh well! Can you just pray for me and that Jesus would be the only thing that these kids see this week? That is my desire! That is the reason Jesus has allowed me to go anyway. May I not take this as “my trip” but a trip with the purpose of showing the light of Christ!
Also could you pray that I will know how to use the time that the Lord has given me there? I have 4 days there and I want to be used to the fullness of what Jesus has planed.
Yeah pretty much any prayer through these four days would be a great blessing, and to be quite honest…it is a huge need!
Spiritual battles are not a maybe… it will be a battle!
Please stand with me!
Thank you!

No comments: