About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Monday, November 20, 2006

School of Leaders

I am back from the first experience of the training program called “School of Leaders”! it was a great time just to see how things work and meet all the youth workers around Latvia.
I was taken back by the great battlefield these young leaders face daily! There are so many stories of these few faithful children of God and the way they have given their all for the sake of the youth of Latvia! If it encouraging and heartbreaking in the same breath!
This weekend a verse that I have heard over and over again rang clearer than ever before;

He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
Luke 10:2


And that is what I ask of you!!! These young leaders need this so desperately! I wish I could explain in words the great works they are doing here for Christ!! It was a blessing to see!

Here is a few video clips of the weekend!
The first is just an idea of the training sessions (keep an eye on the end with Scott and his computer)



The second and thrid video clips are of our :
"Specail ED"ition of School of Leaders!!!
Featuring non other than
SCOTT RUNZO!!!!









And the thrid clip just clips of time spent together in worship to our Jesus!

No comments: