About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Prayer update

First I want to thank all of you for your prayers! From the moment I sent that request I was filled with the Joy of the body of Christ! I was taken back by the encouraging words, by the compassion, and the similar situation many of you have gone through during your own personal journeys with our Jesus!

As of right now this is what is happening concerning the apartment situation…

After telling the Landlord that we would be looking for another place due to the current news of sharing the apartment with someone I do not know, I went out searching! Many of my dear friends here came along side me and helped me look for places and gave me numbers to call of people who could help. By the next day I was already looking at an apartment!
While at that apartment, I received information about the other apartment. The Landlord said that they have found another place for that other person to live so I don’t have to open up the apartment for the use of my toilet, kitchen, etc.
They also said they would like us to still rent from them if we were still interested.

The apartment we were just looking at was good too… so now I was sitting with more than enough options instead of nothing!!!

So, the decision so far is, I will wait until April 1st and hopefully move into the original apartment!!!

There are some hesitation just because of the way it has played out so far, but I will again trust in the Lord to handle it!!

I have learned so much through this! Looking back at the desperation and lack f faith I had almost makes me blush!!! I have said over and over again to the Lord, “do what you want with me.” And this is how I respond!! yeah, I got some major growin’ to do!

Thank you for loving me, speaking truth to me, telling me to suck it up, but more than anything thank you for your love! I have felt it throughout this time, and all I can say is you bless me!

I will update again as I get more information.

1 comment:

Rilie Dee Photography said...

Alright!!! That is awesome!