About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So.......

I have packed up and I am planning on moving to the new apartment tomorrow!!! Yet, there is still this unsure-ness (not a word, I know!) in my heart, like something is going to happen in the next day… but if so, I am prepared to use the situation to glorify my Lord!!!

So if all goes as planned I will be out of this apartment and in a new one, but that also means I probably will not have internet access for a while, which means that I will not be able to keep up communication like I would like to.
So if there is a big gap of nothingness on my blog you will know why!!!

Plans for the next few days:
Today: Pack
Tomorrow: Latvian lessons, move to apartment, Youth night at church
Friday - Sunday: Go to the orphanage, teach English
Monday: Work, unpack and set up apartment

(Monday I should be able to give an update)

Thanks for chekin’ in!

Es esmu pati labaka sievite uz zemes virsas.netici? paprasi man…hahaha

No comments: