About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Monday, May 14, 2007

gone for a week...

Biggest apologies for not writing sooner.

The conference was amazing and Jesus met me there in a way that I can only begin to explain because words will not give any credit to the experience I had with him there.
All I can say is that it is a beautiful thing that God does not quit on the transforming process in all of us!
“He who began a good work will be faithful to complete it!”
Amen? AMEN!

So my best friend from Canada arrived a few days ago and will be here with me for the whole summer, which is more than a blessing. I have longed for a friend to share some of this stuff face to face with and the Lord is GOOD, and has met that longing!
I met Susan in Sweden a few year back at Bible School, and since then we have had the blessing of having a friendship that is like no other. There is just something very beautiful about complete transparency and that is what we have!

That being said I am leaving today for Sweden for 5 days with Susan. This is just a time for us to go back to where God had touched both of us in huge ways and just reminisce of the “Holsby Dayz”.

So I will be back in Latvia on Saturday evening and then it gets CrAzY busy!!!! So I am blessed to have this time, (the calm before the storm) to just be still before the Lord and be filled with more of him.

Thanks for checking in. I hope to update as soon as I get back on Saturday.

Miss you all dearly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why no more posts:(