About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I made it to Czech!

I am now at the conference in Czech Republic. This is our annual family conference for JV. It is beautiful here!!! I will post pictures next entry.

This conference has been great so far, just reflecting on life and transformation is effecting me deeply and realizing the power of Christ to transform me in ways that I never thought possible!!! This is probably not new for most of you and honestly for me it is not either, yet it is touching me in a brand new way!!! Jesus is like that I think!!!
But way cool!!!

I will update again soon (I hope)

1 comment:

Alice Robbins said...

It was great getting to know you and hearing your heart! I look forward to many years working with you! Hey, I may get up there sometime! I have never been to Latvia before!

Alice