About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Hill of Crosses...

This past weekend I took two of my girls on a trip to Lithuania to see The Hill of Crosses!!! It was such a great trip and absolutely amazing to see the hill full of crosses put there by thousands and thousands of people!!!
This trip was just a special trip for the girls because I will not be able to be around as much as I would like to during the summer due to the crazy schedule of camps and out reaches and all the teams coming and going, so this was their special weekend… and did we have a good time!
We left in the evening on Friday and chilled in a town close to the crosses and when shopping and ate dinner, then drove to a beach town, and then back to the town by the hill of crosses, found a good piece of land to park the car, slept for a few hours, then up and ready to go see the crosses!!! It was really hot! But beautiful!
Then we drove around Lithuania a little bit more just for fun! Here are a few pictures of that trip.


To see more pictures click here

No comments: