About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Friday, August 31, 2007

A hard day for me

Paul Levenda, my dear friend a partner here in Latvia left this morning to return home to Arizona. he has been a major support to as i have made my transition into life here in Latvia. he was always there to take me places, fix thing in my apartment. move me in and out of all the places I was in before now. but more than anything he was the person who I knew without a doubt was there for me not matter what! He listened, encouraged, laughed and cried with me. a true friend and brother to me. he will be deeply missed.

If you are in the Arizona area and happen to see him please always give him a hug for me and tell him that Jaycee misses him.
pray for him also as he transitions back into life back in the states. being in Latvia for two and half years will defiantly have an affect on him and getting back into the culture there.

Be blessed by him as I have have here!


No comments: