About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Where am I going next?

On September 16th I will head to Czech to our annual Fall Conference with JV. This conference is different then the Spring conference. The Fall Conference is more about equipping and training. And we get the blessing of bringing some of the nationals from Latvia that are involved with youth ministry and connected to us in Latvia. This year we will be taking about 6 Nationals with us this year! Very exciting!
I will be in Czech from the 16 through the 22nd of September. Please pray for safety as we travel. We will be taking a van for the 18-hour (one way) trip there and back.

No comments: