About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

On Sunday night we celebrated Halloween with the kids! It was awesome. They all dressed up and I guess I did too ;)
We carved pumpkins, played games, the kids put on a concert, and then I ran to Paul house and stood at the back door while he was at the front and let the kids trick or treat!
Latvia does not really celebrate Halloween so it was the best we could do! Yet I think I was better than most Halloweens I had as a kid! The Runzo kids are blessed by very amazing parents!

Check out the pictures! You will love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEll ALL i CAN SAY IS YOU MAKE A GREAT Q-TIP HA HA HA