About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm Leaving...on a jet plane!!!!

I am Going!!!!! I finally have reached full support!
10 days!!! And I will be on an airplane to Latvia! (October 24th to be exact) This is so surreal to me. My stomach has never felt so weird. My emotions are so erratic and strange. I have a felling of utter joy, and the next deep sorrow. I start to think about the future with expectation, yet the next minute feel a huge sense of loss when thinking about the life I am leaving here. I then feel stuck with fear of the unknown, and then a sense that I am in my Jesus’ tight grip.

For the full update go to this link: http://jayceeleighjensen.com/index_1.html?XTIME=1160819648


I am in Canada right now and have been for about 3 weeks. I have visited many friends and seen many beautiful things. This trip was nothing sort that a huge blessing from God that I did not deserve but enjoyed more than words could ever say. Thanks to all my friends for loving me here in Canada! Especially the two who made it possible, Susan and Danielle!

To see the people and the indescribable beauty of Canada go to this link: http://inotherthanwords.blogspot.com/

No comments: