About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Back again....Gone again.....Back again......Gone a......

So here I am off for the weekend again! I will be back on Sunday evening. Then I have four days and then I leave again for the weekend. We will be meeting churches that we will be working with this summer at the camps. I will be back from that on Sunday And then… I leave AGAIN on Monday for 6 days!!!
I will be attending the annual Women’s retreat for Josiah Venture. I am dreading it, and cant wait for it in he same breath! But it will be good to just soak up time with seasoned women of God and pull from their time on the field.

All that to say I will be quite busy in the next coming weeks and I hope to find time to write and update, but just so you know what is happening!

I am deeply sorry to anyone who feels like I am not communicating well enough. I am finding the pull between doing ministry and sharing what is happening with it all very difficult these days. But if you do feel neglected by my lack of communication, I am truly sorry. I will try to do better.

No comments: