About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I...Have....NO....TIME!!!!!!

Ahhhhh there are so many things I want to share…so many people i want to call…so many things on my heart….but no time!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Pray for me. Pray that I find strength in the Lord. I am tired and I am in need of refreshment! I am in need of encouragement from those who live Christ, love Christ, who are in Christ! My friends. My family. I miss you!

I am off to the orphanage yet again. Reason being, I will not be there for the next few weeks as I will be taking a short vacation to Sweden. I will visit some staff from Holsby; the Bible school I attended a few years back…so I guess that will be my rest and relaxation!!!

So I am blessed, even though as I sit and write this at 11:30pm knowing I still have to get lessons ready for tomorrow and Saturday, pack for the weekend, go to work in the morning, leave straight from there to the orphanage, come back on Sunday and have a day before I leave for Sweden… I am blessed!

I am ok.

Things are going well.

Very discombobulated at the moment, but goooood!

God is good and I am learning more and more about what t means to surrender to him and his call.

Did I say I missed you?
I Hope to write soon, but not too sure how and when that will be!

Cau!!!!!

1 comment:

nurse478 said...

I miss you too Jaycee! I will be praying for you this weekend. We can chat while you're in Sweden - I wish I could be there with you!