About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Good Monday to all!

I had a wonderful weekend with “my girls”. I spent most of Thursday and Friday morning in turmoil over what to do… go to the orphanage or go to Liepaja to visit one of the 4 sisters from the orphanage (she has been adopted).
She is the youngest of the four and I have not seen her in a while and it is very important for me to let her know that my love for her is still as strong even though I do not get to see her as much as the others.
yet, my heart was torn because of the expectation of the orphanage and the kids there. I did not want to disappoint anyone, yet I was faced with a “catch 22”, and as I sit miserably trying to figure out who I could handle disappointing more, my Jesus spoke to my heart and told me so beautifully that it is HIM who I need to look to, it is HIS approval that matters, and that HE approves! (before I made any decision he already approved of me and who I am!)

so i decided to do what i felt i was being called to do no matter the response, and it was a HUGE blessing to be with Ieva, my little sister. It was a perrrfect weekend with her!


** BIG SIGH


I Love my Lord so much, and I am taken back by his love for me and how he meets me in my mess daily! What a God we serve!


OK, so now I have to go work on my Monthly update letter…** another big sigh….

1 comment:

Chad&Polina said...

Soldier!!!