About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Leaving for ROME!!!

Tomorrow I will pack up and leave bright and early on Monday morning for a week of renewal and time with my Jesus, and lucky me, it happens to be that the place I will be going to do this is, none other than one of the most beautiful places in the world, Rome!

I will be joining the other women from Josiah Venture for the annual Women’s Retreat and enjoying the community of women who have been doing this for way longer than I have, and pulling from anyone I can, getting wisdom, encouragement, advice, and just down right fellowship!!! It will be good!

I promise to take lots and lots of pictures!

No comments: