About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Summer is around the corner!!!!

I just got back today from checking out Kuldiga, a town where we will have a camp this summer. It is very exciting because this will be the first camp done in that town and the church we will be helping ut on the camp has an amazing “youth guy” and a group of kids ready to lead!!! This is HUGE!!! And so exciting!

It gets me quite pumped for it all. I am soo ready to get back into the summer ministry! It just hold a totally different energy and spirit. And fits my heart for students and meeting them where Jesus can get a hold of them!! Ahhh I cannot wait!

Please, if you think about it, just pray for the preparation time going into this summer. We have many things going on and a lot of different realm of people coming together for ministry. Pray that God will orchestrate it and we will be ready to play!!! Yes, this is exciting!









These pictures were taken at "Europe's widest waterfall" in Kuldiga
(It was -20 degrees out, yeah I know, Where is my jacket! what was I thinking!)

No comments: