About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I’m leeeeeavin’ on a…..big boat! ;)



Today I will float my way over the Baltic sea for to for 5 days!!! I am sooo stinkin’ excited!! This will be a great time to reflect on the past 4 months of life here in Latvia. A good time to rest in the lap of my father and let him speak to me, heal me, revive me.

Can you pray that I will take the time needed to be with my Father on this trip? There will be many thins that could get in he way of that seeing I am going with three of my favorite Latvians, and I will be going to Holsby, a school that holds some of the best memories of my life, and meeting with a friend that means the world to me when I am there! So that being said, I know I will have to be intentional with my time, and keep Jesus at the center of this time.

I will be back in Latvia Sunday night. I hope to have some kind of communication while in Sweden, but I am not too sure what that will look like, so it might be Monday before I can write again.

No comments: