About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Monday, June 26, 2006

4 weeks down...1 to go!

I have been pretty bad at this lately …I am really sorry!

This class is amazing! I have learned so much about learning a new language; I would have been completely sunk if I had not been made aware of all of this! My mind is so tired though.. I am ready to go! I have been here for four weeks and I am now on my last week here. Five weeks of training is enough for me! But it has been amazing to say the least!

It is Monday and I just spent the weekend with my best friend, and her family. And I got to see Marcia also! (Trisha’s beautiful mom) it was so good to see her and spend time with them all. Tade seems to be getting bigger by the second! I will leave you with one more picture of the cutie pie, and then on of Avery their daughter posing for the camera… what a little poser!










Oh Oh OH! I almost for got to tell you the coolest news of the language training so far…
I CAN (or at least I think I can) ROLL MY “R’s”!!!
Now if you have known me for a while I am sure you know how BIG this is!!!
Whoo hoo…be happy with me! It is a joyous day!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your friend's new baby, Tade is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested