About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A day of REST??? nah!!


A Much needed day of…Rest? Well maybe not rest in a “not doing anything” kind of way…but rest from the intenseness of the training for the past two weeks!
So I went White water rafting for the first time ever!!! So much fun!!! Everyone needs to do this at least once in his or her life!
I will let the pictures speak for themselves! Check them out.. Go to:

http://jayceeleighjensen.com/MTI.html


So tomorrow I will go to church, and then Monday starts the last week of cultural training and then it is time to dive into language training for the next two week! Oooh goodie!
Miss you all. God is good!

No comments: