About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Round #2

So I am back from a wonderful weekend with the Kolb’s! It was a very nice break in the midst of the intense training of the past week. Now here I am back at the Training Center, ready to take on another week! Pray for me! This training is not exactly what I expected, and I mean that in a positive way for the most part. But it is stretching me to say the least.

So all is well with me. I think I am getting over an ear infection though. Praise God it is getting better! Oh yeah, for all my dear friends and family in Arizona…
I checked out the weather there and man you guys have it rough. I think the high here today was 85 degrees! I don’t think I should say that out loud…sorry! Well stay cool, and I will think of you all when I have to put on a sweatshirt to go outside in the evening! ;)

ok I am dine bragging! I know you all hate me now. I will go!

No comments: