About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Monday - Thursday

Well there is not much to talk about concerning this part of training…
This is Thursday morning, and well I have learned a lot, yet I feel like I cannot give adequate information on what I have learned so far.
I have realized some things that are pretty amazing…like the fact that the English language has approximately 44 sounds that our mouths, tongues, and lips are used to saying, yet there are thousands of sounds from all over the world!
Needless to say I have some adjusting to do if I am going to speak another language without sounding like a fumbling fool!!!
Oh how exciting!
Yet this training is doing just that, and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to start understanding language and sounds in a way that will be a benefit on the field! So it is good, it’s allll goooood!

(it is almost the weeeeekend! whooo hooo!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»