About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Do I really want to do this?????

Well today was hard, and very challenging. We were blessed to be able to hear many stories of missionaries on the field. Yet they were hard stories. Sad stories. Stories that hit home. That brought this journey into uncomfortable reality for me. I am definitely in a place of uncertainty right now. Thinking to myself, what if this happens to me? What if I am challenged in these ways? Will I make it? And by make it I mean, will I be used by God and not faulter and question his faithfulness and goodness in the midst of the struggle, in the midst of the fear. Yeah. It was a hard day!

Tomorrow is Friday and I will be leaving to go visit the Kolb’s (close friends that may as well be family) for the weekend. So I probably will not be updating this until Sunday night. (Just in case you care)

Thanks for reading, thanks for loving!

No comments: