About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Here we go again!!!

I am back for another week of training! This week we start our Language training. Yet I will not be learning any Latvian. What’s the point, you may ask (as I did). Well, this training is not language specific, it is more language acquisition techniques that will be universal for any language. It is more like a preparation time for the actual language learning we will be entering into on the field.

I myself, where I sit, if I am honest, it feels a bit like a waist of time. (Sorry MTI) Yet this is being said without one day of classes yet! So we will see! I am here, so I will take advantage of every possible tool to help me transition.

I will keep you updated!

I am sure you will enjoy me eating my words, as I am sure I will eat them!!!

On another note! I spent the weekend with my LONG TIME best friend, Trish Nave (Reddin, whatever!) ad she just had her baby boy on June 9th! So it was just a great time of spending time with the Family!




Check out my web site for more pictures! http://www.Jayceeleighjensen.com

Thanks for taking the time to check in with me! It means a lot!

No comments: