About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Back from SofL...


I just returned home from a wonderful weekend at the 2nd School Of Leaders. This is such an exciting thing to be apart of, let me tell you! I have been blessed to have an opportunity to hang out with some amazing young leaders who are passionate about reaching the youth of Latvia!!
The program that we run is pretty cool. We have gone over so many topics that we hope will equip and train these young leaders to build a youth ministry in their home towns that will be solid and have a foundation built on the power of Christ!

These people are just amazing, and have a joy for Jesus that I sometimes covet (if I am honest!) and they are so ready to know how to make their youth ministries grow and to see people come to know Christ the way they do!!! Oh this is so cool!

Here are some pictures of the weekend…



Oh yeah it snowed! Well for a day, cuz the next day it was already melting…bummer, still not much of a winter here so far… but I am praying we will get some snow that will stick soon!

No comments: