About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Maybe...Just MAYBEEEE!!!!

I think I have an apartment! Well I will have to wait for another month or two while the apartment gets remodeled, but it is GOOD!!! God is GOOD!!!
The location couldn’t be better, the landlord couldn’t be better, the price is exactly the price I can afford, I could not ask for anything better!

Funny thing is, before I went to go look at this apartment I was praying that the Lord would do his will and that I would be ok with whatever his decision was on this apartment. And there was this voice deep inside of me saying, “Jaycee, you need to wait longer!” what?!!! What is that supposed to mean? Does that mean that this one is not the one? “wait longer”? but, how long?! I have been here for over three months and I am still living out of bags! Wait longer, yeah ok, no problem, but how long is “longer”? I was in turmoil over this, because the voice was so clear! It scared me!

what you say, but I think that I wIt scared me because I felt like saying, “God, I lobe you and I respectill take this apartment if it looks ok, I don’t know if I can just wait as I have for so long!” my fear was that I heard Gods voice, and I was willing to ignore it!

He fixed that when I got to the place to look at it though!!! We walked in and it was completely torn up! No way I could move in! But after talking to the owner who was renting it, I knew this was the place, and I knew now why my Jesus said I will need to wait longer! He was just preparing my heart! What an awesome friend I have in him!

So the apartment will be under construction for the next month or so, in the mean time I will be looking for a temporary place to go, if that is not possible I will just need to take a deep breath and hang in there for another month or so commuting the hour or more into town daily from the Runzos! Which I know I can do, and I count a blessing to be able to have a place to stay!


Here are a few pictures of what it looks like right now:

No comments: