About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Friday, January 26, 2007

It snowed!!!


Well for one day and then it was gone again ☹
But the past two days it has been unbearably cold, so I know as soon as we get any clods we will have snow!!! Whoo hoo, praise Jesus!
I know, I know! You all are flipping out wondering why I want it to snow…well I think I am ready!! it has been raining for months now and I would love a change in weather! I think I will be ok, and since it has come so late it will be a good ”taster” for next year!! Haha!!

Well come on, if it snowed in AZ and not here, you got to admit that’s not normal!!! So yeah!

Weird entry I know…sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please refer back to this entry when you are complaining how there is still snow at the end of april, ok? ok :)