About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Back from Estonia...

So I am back in Latvia! And… well it looks like things went well! I will not really know until they call me and say that all my paperwork is correct and that I have been approved to have residency in Latvia. That will come “10 business days” from now! So we are looking at mid December before I will know if I can stay!
But the trip was a success! We had no problems at all, from car problems, to crossing the border, to finding the Embassy in Estonia, to submitting papers, to parking, and the 10 hour drive…all went amazingly well!
Thank you to all who prayed! Thank you to all who gave words of encouragement! Because of you I went into this day feeling like I had the army of Christ right by my side! Nothing to fear! Praise Jesus for his protection and for allowing me to be blessed by such an amazing family of Christ!

I will let you know more when I know more about the outcome of it all!


here are a couple shots of Estonia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Jaycee! I am so proud of you! God is going to do huge things with you :) youre awesome! You'll be in prayers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything Jace I got your emails and I'm pumped to talk to my parents about it. I'm still praying for you and everything God is doing through you.

Jaycen