About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Never Mind!!!

So it was rescheduled for next weekend. I will leave Saturday morning for the orphanage to go meet with the directors boss. I am guessing he is the regional director or something like that. We will see! So today and tomorrow are a beautiful surprise of rest and relaxation.
I feel like last night I took a deep breath, and this next day and a half is just a long exhale. I did not realize how tired I was! I have been so consumed with everything going on that I hadn’t taken anytime just to be still.
So that is what I am doing, being still, crawling up in my fathers lap, and resting.

May you also have the time to do the same this weekend!

My heart longs to be with you all, and yet I know I am here completely because of him, and because of that, I am content!

No comments: