About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

BIGGEST PRAISE TO JESUS!! and THANK YOU- to you!

December 27th 2006 I received the clearance to live in Latvia!

I have my Residency Visa in my Passport!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can stay in Latvia!!!

Praise Jesus!!!!

Thank you so much to all who have prayed so diligently and for all who have sent so many words of encouragement and strengthened my lack of faith. You all have touched me deeply during this very difficult time of waiting for the unknown!

Jesus is Lord of all, and may I have the understanding in the future to say these same words when it does not work out the way I would have hoped!

But for now I will enjoy the Glory of my Father and my Savior for meeting me, and answering so many prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY JESUS!!!