About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Will i Go?...Will i stay?...

So they have received the papers here in Latvia that I had submitted in Estonia last week and told me to come back down to the same office where we sat for hours on end just to be sent to Estonia! And…. sit again! Wait… for them to call our number again! But this time they said that they will make the decision whether I can will get the visa for residency or not!
So on the 22nd of December I will be going back, and finishing up (what I hope to be) the last process in this fun paper work process!

In the mean time I will be just praying that the Lord works out all the details and that I can rest in his timing and his plans.

No comments: