About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Best wake up call!!!

So I awoke this morning the sound of my cell phone ringing… no number on the display means it’s a call from the other side of the world…I thought about ignoring it, cause I hate talking to people in the morning…but I picked up…and what a blessing it was!!!

One of my dearest friends, Raelynn Bailey announced to me that she is engaged!!!! Congratulation my dear friend!! My heart longs to be with her and give her a hug and just sit and talk for hours on her bed!

This is hard to be here at times like this, but more than the sorrow if feel that comes with my absence from this special time, is the JOY that fills my heart, because I know she is happy!!

Sweet day! LOVE YOU RAE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RAELYNN! If I had a blog, you would definitely be on it too! I think this is my FAVOURITE post so far!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! YES! YES! YES!