About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I am Back from the Orphanage...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My biggest apologies to those who have been checking this waiting for an update on what my Christmas was like at the orphanage! I have been home for 4 days now, and I have just had not found the time to write out all I have experienced. You know those times in life that you wish you could bottle up and keep forever? Those times when you wish you could explain in words so that others could understand the beautiful thing you have just experienced? But you cant! There are no words, nothing humanly possible to explain the gift that God has blessed you with through a time in your life!!

I am there!

Christmas this year was different, really different. Yet so much of what I wanted it to be!

No comments: