About Me

My photo
Riga, Latvia
what to say... I love Latvia, I love people, and I love Jesus!!! Serving as a "lover of people" in Latvia with Josiah Venture.

Friday, December 01, 2006

So I just got a call from Endija…

The director said that her boss would like to meet with me on Sunday to talk about working at the orphanage!!!

Ahhhhh!!!

I am sooo nervous!

I don’t know what will come of this but can I ask you to pray?

I am excited about the opportunity to be a part of this, because honestly it is God doing it, that I am sure of! But where does this fit into the ministry that I am a part of here with JV? What is it that the Lord is doing through this?
Also can you just pray again that what is seen during this meeting is Christ and not me?!! I desire that more than anything!

I will let you know what happens!

No comments: